List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS make failure in kdegraphics/kview
From:       George Moody <george () georgemoody ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-11-02 11:22:01

On Saturday 02 Nov 2002 12:28 am, Sean McGlynn wrote:
> Hello George,
>
> Looks like maybe the file got screwed somehow (did your compiler or system
> crash at some point?)
>
> Delete the imagelistitem.o/.lo files in kview/modules/presenter (maybe
> under the .libs subdirectory) and just try running make again. Might work
> ;-)

Hi Sean,

I have deleted the whole of the presenter directory and updated it from cvs.
Performed the usually make -f Makefile.cvs , configure , make to no effect.
It still recreates the file in the same way. :-(

I have made other KDE packages while this one was refusing to make.

My system did crash (locked up totally, couldn't even telnet into the box)
during the first  build of kdegraphics. I have checked the file system and it
checked okay. I have also renamed the directory (presenter) in case there is
a bad disk block and updated from CVS, but to no effect.

Regards

George