List:       kde-devel
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_KHexEdit?=
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Richard_Ekle?=" <rick () ekle ! org>
Date:       2002-10-31 15:03:39

> On Thursday 31 October 2002 05:06, Rick Ekle wrote:
>
>> I managed to find and fix a small bug in the About dialog box. (The
>> text in the second and third tabs isn't displaying).  What is the
>> procedure
>
> Isn't this fixed in CVS HEAD for weeks? Please, don't bugfix old KDE
> versions.
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

Maybe it is fixed in CVS.. I haven't checked that yet...  I looked at the
KHexEdit web site and didn't see any mention of a new version, or any
mention that it's been worked on at all for 2 years, so I assumed the bug
was still there.  Cut me some slack... I'm new to KDE... I'm just trying to
help!

Darn the bug is fixed!  I was so excited about making my first contribution
to open source!

Rick