List:       kde-devel
Subject:    HELP: TextEdit Sample App Bug???
From:       Alex <kbyte () iol ! pt>
Date:       2002-10-26 16:04:49

Hi!

I compiled the TextEdit Sample program in the Qt\Samples directory and it compiled \
fine and runns fine, but if I create a some letter and if I justify the whole text \
and save, when I open that letter again the justify format is shown as centered!!!

Why???

Please, clould you try it to see if you have the same problem???

How can I fix this problem?

Env: RH7.3, Qt3

PS: I dont changed any code!! I simply compiled the example and run it!

Help, please.

Alex.