List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Difficult questions about themes and toolbar icons
From:       Erik Sigra <sigra () home ! se>
Date:       2002-10-24 16:26:37

How do I change all icon incarnations of some actions?

I have an application that supports imagesets. The program can already change
the images that are displayed in its working area. I also want to change all
incarnations of the icons for some actions. What function calls should I do
for each such action?

And where should I store the icons (lo-16-foo.png, lo-22-foo.png,
lo-32-foo.png, hi-22-foo.png, hi-32-foo.png, hi-48-foo.png)? I have my themes
Can I put them there? How does the build system find them then?