List:       kde-devel
Subject:    libtool tries to link against static libs
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <maturarbeit () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2002-10-14 12:14:42

Hi

I created a new Kapp with Kapptemplate. As i tried to compile the example i
get many of these
errors:

libtool: link: warning: library
`/home/solterma/kwglogin/kdecvs/lib/libkdeui.la' was moved.

For every lib it wants a static version... I looked at the configure script
and found nothing to
disable this. How can i change that app to behave/compile like any other KDE
App? I don't want to
link statically :-(

cheers,
Raffaele