On Saturday 12 October 2002 20:57, Malte Starostik wrote: > Well, there is an easy workaround: start KDE once before compiling KDE > programs. That should fix it. (kcminit adds the path to qtrc). If that > doesn't work, maybe kdewidgets.so is completely missing? If so it's clearly > a packaging bug. > To get rid of the need to start KDE once, it's IMHO the responsibility of > distributions to add that path upon installing the kde-devel packages. Well, this error does not happen for me, I just got bug reports from users and they send similar logs... :-( Andras >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<