List:       kde-devel
Subject:    problem with qt-3.1beta2
From:       <hephooey_dev () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2002-10-08 7:01:56

Hi,

I'm getting in trouble with qt-3.1beta2, it's very strange: I used it to
compile latest kde-cvs, and the png image was very bad, the icon on the panel
was very ugly. not as smooth as it should be. and on the tools bars, only
enabled button was displayed, those disabled button, which should be
displayed in gray style, was just a blank square. but the icon on the desktop
and the splash was very clear.
the most strange thing was, if I use the kde compiled with qt 3.0.5 run with
qt 3.1beta2, the image wasn't strange at all, but when i use kde compiled
with qt 3.1 itself, always come out the problem, i tried to compile it with
-system-png/-qt-png, and get no improve. now i'm back to 3.0.5 again:(

my system was rh 7.3, libpng is 1.0.15, use gcc 2.95.3. please help.