List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: anoncvs (bluemchen) down - which mirror to use ?
From:       Sean McGlynn <sean () tmiau ! com>
Date:       2002-10-07 21:33:24

On Monday 07 October 2002 20:03, Pavel Troller wrote:
> Hi!
>   Today I cannot contact anoncvs.kde.org (an alias for
> bluemchen.sourceforge.net) because of "No route to host". Traceroute gives
> me the same result inside the valinux network.
>   So my question is: Will it be fixed soon, or should I cvschroot to
> another mirror ? And if the later, which one is the best for a
> central-european user ? Which one contains the most recent updates ?
>                                          With regards, Pavel Troller

Phew, glad it isn't just me then ;-)

It went down at about 3am this morning (Monday, GMT) just after I'd
downloaded one module and was about to fetch another, so I'm suprised it's
not back now nearly 20 hours later :-(

I was wondering if there was a general problem with the mailing lists as
well, because I'm only receiving about 20% of what I can see on the archives.
I think it's more than likely my ISP's fault though as I know they had
problems at the weekend. Lousy computers ;-)

[cc'ing sysadmin@kde.org although I'm sure they already know (about anoncvs
that is) :-]

Cheers,
Sean