List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kde cvs does not want to log out
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-10-04 1:07:03

I updated cvs from yesterday. I use the same configuration for kdm as before,
but kde refuses to log out completely. The desktop remains there, but
everything disabled.

Can anyone guess what's producing the error? kdm? kdesktop? dcop problem?

I tried to logout from terminal mode aswell (dcop kdesktop default logout), I
get the menu from kdm, but the loging-out process doesn't  finish.

Cheers,

	Unai