List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: More KFile Plugins
From:       Volker Krause <vkrause () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-10-03 14:44:06

George Russell wrote:

>> I've just tested the java plugin and have made some minor changes (see
>> attached patch):
>> QString::mid's second parameter is length instead of end. Semicolons
>> after import and package will now be removed.
>> A stripWhitheSpace() for the author removes the leading space.
>
> Thanks!
>
> I've now added a bibtex plugin too.
> http://users.uk.freebsd.org/~grrussel
>
> Any suggestions for other formats? Text based, processable one line at a
> time?

Not a new format but an extension for existing ones:
What's about listing all classes contained by a java/c++ file? Maybe there
could even be one group for each class, containing information like access
rights (public/private etc.), parent class(es), implemented interfaces
(java only) etc..

Regards
Volker Krause