List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Quanta builddir != srcdir problem
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 20:40:39

Hi,

[...]
> If that's the case, can we do some rearrangement with the docs (and I
> guess, i18n)?  It's currently set up quite differently, and as such,
> difficult to automate into the usual systems.
>
> Specifically, the english documentation should be in quanta/doc/ without
> subdirectories, there are duplicates of most of the kdelibs/doc/common
> files in there.  The translations should be in kde-i18n
>
> BTW, Quanta is quite lovely :)

Can you gave me some more information regarding this? I'm not so familiar with
how exactly the translation are handled in the whole KDE (I mean the project,
not a KDE app) and it would be good to discuss it with documentation people
so we can easy your work and can be consistent. Please e-mail  me directly
regarding this issue, as it may be OT for kde-devel.

Andras