List:       kde-devel
Subject:    question about stale moc files
From:       Jason Harris <jharris () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2002-09-29 23:21:24

Hi,

Is there a way to recursively remove moc files from my local CVS tree?  After
updating, I get a lot of compile errors because the moc files were created
with an old moc version; I then have to go into each subdirectory and "rm
*.moc" (which is cumbersome), or do "make clean" (which is inefficient).  It
would be ideal if make would just silently rebuild the moc files instead of
failing.

Any clue-by-fours are welcome....thanks!

Jason
--
Jason Harris
jharris@30doradus.org