List:       kde-devel
Subject:    3 (simple) questions
From:       Andreas Scherf <scherfa () web ! de>
Date:       2002-09-28 0:07:17

1. Is there a need for a TimeEdit Widget which lets the user edit the
Milliseconds of the QTime class or plans for such a thing ?
2. KDevelop 2.1.3 always naming my binary file with i386-linux-appname
how could i use only the appname to install the binary in the kde/bin
dir ?
3. I have to print several ViewList datas and my problem is how to
format them correctly with Header & Footer. I also have to print a
Canvas. Isn`t there a class to print a list of canvases ? For example
every canvas has its own page (with number ..) i looked at the kate
source or at the code from the konqueror class and found that this uses
the html part to print but the result is poor (no headers footers the
text is cut of in the middle of a sentence .. no formating th  output at
all) is there a better printing solution out there ? maybee is there a
chance to write out postscript code directly to the krpinter class ??

Thanks Andreas
--
Andreas Scherf
ICQ: 52910964