List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: diffs
From:       Rene Gass <kde-devel () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-09-27 19:43:19

On Friday 27 September 2002 11:52, Méher Khiari wrote:

> ... I have to use winblows (I use
> it just to go online). As anyone knows the CVS under windows isn't the most
> used thing ! ...

That's what I tried first, download the KDE source code via CVS on a Windows
machine (which has DSL that I haven't). There's a serious problem with that,
though: Windows file systems are case insensitive, so several files of KDE
source code are duplicates on Windows machines (readme and README, whatever.h
and Whatever.h ...); I gave up on that.

Regards, René