List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Avoiding to override cursors font
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-24 19:13:46

Is there a way that I can avoid overriding the cursor fonts in KDE apps? The
XFree guys seem to have developed some nice shadowed translucent icons
(translucent png's converted to xcursor fonts I think). So they work fine
under QT-only apps, but when pointed over KDE apps the default cursor is
overriden by the KDE one (even if I didn't specify to use any white cursor or
similar)

Cheers

	Unai