List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdvi doesn't work?
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-19 22:44:23

Mmmmm, I have exactly the same problem just now, it's not only your problem.
And I think I'll find a way to compile it properly:

 Previous versions of kdvi had similar problems. Kviewshell was looking for
"kparts_kdvi"  instead of "kdvipart" .... so I fixed it to have the same name
along all the files in kdegraphics, and everything seemed to work.

This time the file "kviewerpart.la" is not found.... since it's not there
anymore! I only can find "libkviewerpart.la".

So... guess what I would suggest to do.... ;)