I'm having strange problems using KEditToolbar. I suspect that it is not isolated to my application, since I see the same behavior in kpaint. What happens is that when I edit the main toolbar and click OK, *only* those items selected in the dialog or explicitly listed in the rc file are shown. Am I supposed to be listing all desired items in the rc file, including the default items like file_open and stuff? Here's the relevant code: void Controller::actionConfigureToolbars() { saveMainWindowSettings(KGlobal::config(), "MainWindow"); KEditToolbar dialog(actionCollection()); connect(&dialog, SIGNAL(newToolbarConfig()), this, SLOT(applyToolbarConfig())); if (dialog.exec()) { createGUI(); } } void Controller::applyToolbarConfig() { applyMainWindowSettings(KGlobal::config(), "MainWindow"); } And here's the rc file: Main Toolbar Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- David Johnson ___________________ http://www.usermode.org pgp public key on website >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<