List:       kde-devel
Subject:    OT: The autoconf error again.
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-09-01 21:29:48

Hi,
This is probably the most famous error in the world:
---
aclocal.m4:720: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
../autoconf/lang.m4:172: AC_LANG_RESTORE is expanded from...
aclocal.m4:720: the top level
--
The problem is that all programs, which are developed using kdevelop, have
this error. I understand this is oftoppic so I would like to ask anyone who

What I need is a solution, I would like to know how should I modify the
acinclude in order for it to work, the autoconf docs say to use AC_LANG_POP,
bu it still doesnt work (the same error, instead of lang_restore: lang_pop),
if anyone would be kind enough to some time to help me or send me a link to a
page/doc describing a possible solution.

--
!: Piotr Szymanski | LinuxPL Developer  | KDE i18n-pl coordinator
@: djurban@linuxpl.org | Homepage: should be ready by August