List:       kde-devel
Subject:    some Solaris patches
From:       Torsten Kasch <tk () Genetik ! Uni-Bielefeld ! DE>
Date:       2002-08-31 9:24:23

Hi,

since there doesn't seem to be a solution for the remaining &nbsp; rendering
issue on Solaris systems (correct me if I overlooked something), could someone
(Dirk?) please have a look at the patches in my previous mail (see
(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=102948302917791&w=2)?

If there should be a different/better way to fix this, please point me
to the right direction and I'll give it a try...

Further, please consider applying Marco Walther's patch to kdepim/korganizer
(attached to BR#40541). Without it, korganizer is unusable on Solaris
(all appointments from KDE 2.2.2 are 2 hours early in MEST). I tested it
on 3.1alpha1 and 3.1beta1 and it seems to be ok...

thanks,
	Torsten

--
   Torsten Kasch                               tk@Genetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE