List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile Problems 3.1 beta
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 12:41:34

Well, I have no idea about your problem, but let us try...

To be sure: you are not trying to compile KDE 3.0.x's stuff over KDE 3.1's
kdelibs, especially for kdebase and kdebindings.

As for your report, you do not give enough data. Please give at least the
output from the last libtool call to the end of the make. (Look at other
compile problem reports to have an example.)

Have a nice day/evening/night!