List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHTML & www.hotmail.com
From:       jonathan_brugge <jonathan_brugge () mailcircuit ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 20:28:28

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 13:08, clyne@liduentertainment.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Im developing a  simple browser  application  using KHTMLPart and KDE
> 3.0. All works correctly except the login at mail client like hotmail
> where appears a passport.net  login site  every time, and can't acces
> to inbox folder or  hotmail services.  It have  problems to work with
> webmail services. I think it  maybe SSL problem  but I have installed
> OpenSSL and Konqueror Browser works correctly.
>
> Thanks all for it.

I've experienced the same when viewing my spam-account. However, if you return
from that Passport-login-page to www.hotmail.com and try to login again, it
works...
I know, it's weird and stuff, but this has worked the last few weeks for me. I
suppose something changed in Hotmail, though I'm not sure.