List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem displaying 2-Bytes Language system characters bug 45412
From:       Björn Sahlström <kbjorn () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-08-28 16:47:45

I received the bug report quoted at the buttom of this mail. Since I use the
KFileView classes I thought I got this automatically ? Does anyone know
anything about this ? Carsten ? Does anyone know of a ftp server that have
2-byte character names, so I can test ?

The butreport:
"I am a Mandrake8.2 User and from Taiwan. The Kbear FTP can't display Chinese
chat ? Because I connect with my FTP Site , and My FTP site have a Chinese
chat filename and directory. I found Kbear diaplay disorder code. The Kbear
can't diaplay 2-Bytes Language system character set ?"
--
MVH
Björn Sahlström