List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMessageBox::questionYesNo(...) issue
From:       Benjamin Meyer <ben () meyerhome ! net>
Date:       2002-08-25 11:06:34

KMessageBox::questionYesNo(...) forces "Yes" to be the default.

The question I ask is "There are unfinished jobs in the queue. Would you like
to quit anyway?" which you would want the default answer to be No.  I could
re-word it, but then it would be a double negative which would be confusing
to the user.  Can we add a questionNoYes(...) or add a bool to
questionYesNo(...)?

My current work around simply puts in No and Yes myself and then checks for
Yes sense No's number is now KMessageBox::Yes:

int r = KMessageBox:: questionYesNo(this, i18n("There are unfinished jobs in
the queue. Would you like to quit anyway?"), i18n("Unfinished Jobs in the
queue"), i18n("&No"), i18n("&Yes"));
  // This is backwards because we want the default (first item which is YES)
to be no.
  if( r == KMessageBox::Yes )
    return;
  }