List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cdbakeoven --> kdeextragear
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-08-25 14:02:54

Hetz Ben Hamo (Sunday 25 August 2002 15:56):
> But do they? I'm following a bit the kde-cvs list, and so far I only see
> the cdbakeoven gets bug fixes, and the others are not maintained (maybe I
> missed those commits, donno)
That was the decision taken here and the deelopers said that they will follow
it, so maybe they are talking about the iplementation and stuff in order to
focus only on work later? I dont know, maybe one of them could answer this.

--
!: Piotr Szymanski | LinuxPL Developer  | KDE i18n-pl coordinator
@: djurban@linuxpl.org | Homepage: should be ready by August