List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS arts build error
From:       Thomas Fischer <th.fischer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-23 7:01:41

Hello,

For reference, I had the same problem, see:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=102984967401612&w=2

> Any ideas on how to fix it?
Assuming you have the same problem with doublettes in your configure.in, I can
provide a dirty way to make it compile anyway:

1. Run "make -f Makefile.cvs" until it quits.
2. Edit "configure.in": Search for the second occurrence of the line
   starting with "# Original Author was". Delete everything bevor this
   line and save the modified file as "configure.in.2".
3. Edit "admin/cvs.sh", search for the function call "call_and_fix_autoconf"
   (should be around line 114). Insert a line before with a copy command:
   "cp configure.in.2 configure.in". If you restart for point 1 anytime,
   remove this line first.
4. Run "make -f Makefile.cvs" again, should work now...

This method should not only work for arts, but also for kdelib or other
packages.

Bye,
Thomas

--
PGP-ID = DD5B8D0F
PGP-Fingerprint: 0199 C895 F329 B44D 0686  B391 9E54 A60C DD5B 8D0F