On Saturday 17 August 2002 18:03, Volker Augustin wrote: > Hello, > > in KDE 3.0.2 the thumbnail generation in konqueror is buggy. It only > generates thumbnails for some files but not for all. The ones for which > thumbnails are generated are not in alphabetic I suppose the problem is not that you have files larger than the maximum specified filesize to render? I believe that by default files larger than 1MB don't get a thumbnail, because it would take too long. There's a slider in the config-dialog to change this behaviour. Jonathan Brugge >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<