List:       kde-devel
Subject:    request feature
From:       Benjamin Michotte <binny () baby-linux ! net>
Date:       2002-08-18 21:45:26

hello,

I'm not subscriber of this list so please CC me.

I discovered windowsXP last week and I found _one_ interesting stuff in
it.

You are logged and your screensaver starts. When you want to use your
session and press any key/move your mouse, you have the login manager
which appears and you can continue your session (after entering your
password) or log on a different user _wihtout_ closing your session.

I found it very interesting because on my workstation, I leave always
with my session opened (protected by a screensaver with password) and so
other people on my house can not use the machine.

Is there a way to have this powerfull feature with kde/kdm one day ?

Yours,
binny

ps: sorry for my poor english

--

default: assert(1==0); /* autant dire que j'ai pas envie que ca arrive
*/

Benjamin Michotte        <binny@baby-linux.net>
web      : http://www.baby-linux.net
homepage : http://www.baby-linux.net/binny