List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Anoncvs  at pandmservices.com / http://kdewebcvs.pandmservices.com
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-18 18:03:36

Hello,

Just a quick announcement. After a major hard drive update today (+ 60
Gig) I am bringing the above services back on line after a space induced
absence for a few months. I also expect to bring the cvsup mirror back
online by the end of the week.

I am currently going through the rebuild process, but things should be
back to normal within a few hours. (note: rebuild process means re-sync
so this is dependent on network speed).

The anon cvs server is:
:pserver:anonymous@pandmservices.com:/home2/webcvs/mirror

-Chris