List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: kdemultimedia fix
From:       Benjamin Reed <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2002-08-18 1:16:58

Oh, I forgot to mention, the symptoms are being unable to link,
because of multiply defined symbols involving std::string::assign
being in both the .lo for synth_midi_test_impl.cc and libstdc++.a.

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger@befunk.com) http://ranger.befunk.com/
Boy is it cramped... whoooee!  I tell ya, if I was dead, you most certainly