List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: style problems revisited
From:       Ravikiran Rajagopal <ravi () ee ! eng ! ohio-state ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-12 18:05:15

Hello,
  Let me guess. You are trying to apply the Liquid style. I had the same
problem for a while too, but only with the liquid style. The trouble is that
the config entry in kdeglobals has changed from liquid.la to Liquid, note the
capitalization. The library loader now looks for Liquid.la and does not find
it. My solution was to go to $KDEDIR/lib/kde3/plugins/styles and create
symlinks from liquid.la to Liquid.la and similarly for the .so file (not
necessary but helps me remember stuff). Hope the same works for you.

Ravi