List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Darkstar Distribution 2 for IRIX available!
From:       Marcus Camen <mcamen () mcamen ! de>
Date:       2002-08-10 14:31:34

> > I did finish arts and i am almost through kdelibs now. It seems a
> > way better. I am trying to log every change into a file. I am going
> > to post that here after i did the walk over  kdebase... ;-))
>
> Mail changes to applications to the maintainers of those applications,
> please.   This is the only way to make sure they'll see it.

I think one of the main problems is to find patches which are 'good' for
CVS. Especially most of the namespace problems (Andy hasn't listed them
all) are due to the specific (non-standard, buggy, whatever) namespace
handling of the current MipsPro compiler. For example:
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=102647305325536&w=2

--
Marcus