List:       kde-devel
Subject:    make -f Makfile.cvs fails in kdenonbeta
From:       Christian Hubinger <a9806056 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2002-08-10 12:31:43

Hi!

I just imported my app (kmyfirewall) to kdenonbeta and tried to run:
make -f Makfile.cvs
and it fails with this message (I didn't try if ti worked before the import):

This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:44: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:1419: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
configure.in:2562: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
../autoconf/status.m4:831: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:2562: the top level
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I had this error before when I used the admin dir from the kapptemplet but it
didn't happen again after I changed to use the admindir from kde-common.
I tried to to this here but it had no effect - still the same error.

May that be because of my app?
I don't think so because it compiled without any problems before I imported it
but who knows :-((

here is my configure.in.in:

#MIN_CONFIG(3)

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(kmyfirewall,0.5)

dnl CXXFLAGS="$NOOPT_CXXFLAGS" dnl __kdevelop[noopt]__
dnl CFLAGS="$NOOPT_CFLAGS" dnl __kdevelop[noopt]__
dnl CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS $USE_EXCEPTIONS" dnl __kdevelop[exc]__

dnl KDE_NEED_FLEX dnl __kdevelop__
dnl AC_PROG_YACC dnl __kdevelop__

has anyone a idea how to fix that?

using:
autoconf-2.53a
gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)
Gentoo 1.2
yesterdays KDE from CVS

thanks and greetings,
chris

--
Windows is a 32 bit shell for a 16 bit extension to an 8 bit
Operating System designed for a 4 bit microchip by a 2 bit