List:       kde-devel
Subject:    scaling a QPixmap
From:       tech () bishop ! dhs ! org
Date:       2002-08-07 2:59:28

Hunting down the last few remaining bugs in my port, I've run across as
stumper.  Is there any way to automatically scale a qpixmap/png to fit a
widget (qpushbutton)?  I can't seem to divine a way, after some pretty
extensive perusing of the documentation.  The only reason I think Qt can
do it, is that the icon scaling works so well (if I use an iconloader to
get the pixmap, it's scaled beautifully, just too small :-P ).  Any
ideas?

Thanks!

D.A.Bishop