List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.1 - Enhancement
From:       Shawn Starr <shawn.starr () datawire ! net>
Date:       2002-08-06 20:37:21

I noticed when you click on menus there is a menu delay.

If you've used windows there's a registry option called 'ShowMenuDelay'
this delay determines when a menu pops up. We need some sort of menu
delay option because in KDE, when I click a menu i have to wait for the
menu to pop up.

Shawn.

--
Shawn Starr
Development Systems Support Analyst, Operations