List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tabbed Browsing usability issue
From:       Anthony Moulen <ajmoulen () moulen ! org>
Date:       2002-08-06 19:05:17

On Monday 05 August 2002 08:25 am, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Monday 05 August 2002 14:08, Ladislav Strojil wrote:
> > But CTRL-SHIFT-L/R does interfere with lineedits too!
> > This is used select to select whole word to the left/right.
> > I use this much other then to select individual letters. :-)
> >
> > ALT-L/R might seem the best way to do it, after all.
>
> Hm, as Gioele said, those are reserved for history already... maybe
> Ctrl-Alt L/R. Although those are global shortcuts for noatun already.
> Meta-L/R might be open tho :}
>
> Cheers
> Carsten Pfeiffer
How about CTRL-> and CTRL-<, which I would guess would really be CTRL-SHIFT-,
and CTRL-SHIFT-.

Would also allow you to keep your fingers over just the primary portion of the
keyboard.  Always find it a little annoying to move to the arrow keys then
back again, if I have to move, might as well go to the mouse.