List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: khtml table bug
From:       Till Krech <till () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-08-05 21:34:49

On Monday 05 August 2002 23:17, Emond Papegaaij wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using the KDE-HEAD khtml from about 2 minutes ago, and there seems to
> be a bug in the way konqueror renders tables with columns with a specified
> width. It renders the column with the specified width as wide as possible,
> instead of the width specified. I've stripped the page I found it on (the
> java api documentation) down to the minimum:
> http://bodylotion.student.utwente.nl/khtml/khtml-renderbug.html  (255 byte)

Yes. This is broken since quite a while. Even the konqueror about page is
broken :( and several pages in khelpcenter. But I think Dirk Mueller is aware
of it and will hopefully fix this soon. I think, it was a commit of him,
marked as experimental, which broke this but fixed several other bugs ;)
I looked into it but got a bit lost.
regards, till

--
Till Krech from Berlin, Germany is happy with
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP * KDE: 3.0.7 (KDE 3.1 beta1)