List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Tabbed Browsing usability issue
From:       Randy Pearson <blueboy () bamafolks ! com>
Date:       2002-08-05 11:51:28

Thanks to Doug for improving the patch.  I'm still learning Qt/KDE and missed
the currentPageIndex function which does make things a bit simpler.

Shortcuts are fully configurable in both Konqueror and Konsole CVS versions,
so they can be made to agree with each other.  I think Ctrl + Shift + L/R is
probably the best default.  My use of Shift + L/R was probably not a good
decision.  Not only does it interfere with line edit selection, but also file
selection when Konqueror is in File Manager mode.

Randy