On Sunday 04 August 2002 08:42, Scott Newton wrote: > Hello > > I haven't been able to find a definitive list of what is in CVS, what > should compile and what shouldn't, what compiler directives (flags) should > be used with which modules, etc. Is there anything in the following list > that is missing/wrong? So far this is what I've been able to ascertain from > the kde-devel list, the website and the beKDE-0.6 script: > > (CVS as at Saturday night NZ time) ... > > 27. kfte obsolete??? > flags: I'll port it to KDE3 when I as soon as I find the time. Bye Alex >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<