List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Mainwindow Refresh
From:       Jens Nixdorf <jens.nixdorf () embesso ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 15:11:51

Hi all,

it seems, that my program refreshes only, if i move the mouse or make a
click elsewhere. The program contains many widgets, listboxes,
checkboxes and a khtmlpart. It gets messages from the rs232-port, parse
them and put it into one listbox. Then another function takes the first
index from the listbox as a parameter to generate a htmlpage, which
should displayed then by the khtmlpart.
So far, so good. But one thing i do not understand: The Listbox is
refreshed everytime, but the htmlpart is not. For this i have to move
the mouse somwhere on the screen (even if my prog doesnt have the
focus). I have tried repaint() or update() after the htmlgeneration, it
doesnt help.

Any hints?

thanks, Jens