List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KHTMLPart related
From:       nakedmind () softhome ! net
Date:       2002-07-30 17:05:22

Hello everybody,

My application has some html files which are to be rendered by a KHTMLPart
object. To install them at $KDEDIR/share/apps/myapp/HTML_DIR, I just used
the file properties macros within kdevelop. In my case $KDEDIR is /opt/kde3,
and hence to render these files, I just define the exact KURL used by the
KHTMLPart object. However, I want to share my application among many others
who may have their kde3 in other source dir :-)

1) I want to know how to tell the KHTMLPart object how to obtain such a path
on the most possible transparent way.
2) I was able to print the KHTMLPart contents using its paint() method.
However, I was not able to split it among many pages (when 1 was not enough)
nor to determine the size (pixels or lines) of its contents.

Regards,

Jean Pierre