List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re:  How much $$ are KDE developers willing to work for?
From:       "Roberto H. Alsina" <ralsina () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-29 15:51:36

On Mon, Jul 29 2002 at 02:41:45am -0400, Matthew Tedder wrote:

> > Well, but the prices for freelancer here in germany are sometimes over 60
> > upto <insert your favourite price per hour>.
> > At least our cost of living is very high and if you have a family (mother,
> > son, father, computer+netaccess ;)) it's much more higher.
> > But I know, too, that the prices per hour in India are very low, in
> > comparison to germany...so many software companies love to have outsources
> > in india.
>
> So how does one pay somebody overseas?  Hmmm... Maybe that's something I need
> to look into.  Under the table for small jobs should be pretty easy though...
>
> Just wire the cash, right?

In general, you just pay, get an invoice, and pay your taxes. No under
the table required.

It's like buying anything from a foreign country. For details, ask your
accountant.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
"You can't be an emperor because some moistened
bint lobbed a scimitar at you!" Monty Python.