List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: PNG display problem (KDE 3.0.2/Qt 3.0.4)
From:       Stefan Hellwig <stefan () stefanhellwig ! de>
Date:       2002-07-28 9:59:01

Hi!

Sorry for this late reply but I didn't have time to test all this yet...

On Thursday 25 July 2002 23:33, Martin Willers wrote:
> I've had it a few weeks ago. Vanished after I recompiled Qt (this time
> Qt 3.0.3 instead of qt-copy, IIRC). I didn't investigate further into
> it, though...

Yes, that seems to be it. I've now switched back from Qt 3.0.4 to Qt 3.0.3
and the PNG display problem is gone :-). Thank you very much for the tip,
and let's hope that this problem is fixed in later versions of Qt... I
guess I will have to try version 3.0.5 sometime soon.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!