On Wednesday 24 July 2002 20:32, Marcus Camen wrote: > > > ?I didn't notice a big difference when dragging a window showing its > > > contents. > > > > well, on my box (p3/866,geforce3) opaque drag is much more "jumpy" > > than with windows/beos, and applications with lots of widgets are the > > worse - when verticaly draging kcalc the movement feels much slower > > then windows. the patch brings my box to the same level as window/beos > > opaque drag. > > > > i guess it depends on your draging habits... :-) > > For me it feels much faster (AMD 800 MHz, GeForce 2 MX). And with the new > patch everything seems to work just fine including magnetic window > borders, etc. Also resizing feels much faster. > > I really like your patch :-)))) Maybe my K6/200 with a Matrox Mystique and XFree 3.x is too fast ;-) Bye Alex >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<