List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: faster opaque drag
From:       aviv bergman <avivb () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2002-07-24 4:27:22

>Hi Aviv,

>I applied your patch on my old box, but, what exactly should it make smoother
>?
?I didn't notice a big difference when dragging a window showing its contents.

>Bye
>Alex

well, on my box (p3/866,geforce3) opaque drag is much more "jumpy" than with
windows/beos, and applications with lots of widgets are the worse - when
verticaly draging kcalc the movement feels much slower then windows. the
patch brings my box to the same level as window/beos opaque drag.

i guess it depends on your draging habits... :-)

aviv