On Sunday 21 July 2002 21:31, aviv bergman wrote: > (see "opaque drag/XGrabPointer latency/kwin patch" message for explanation) > > here's the second version of the patch - a bit cleaner, and doesn't break > magnetic borders/workspace as the previous one. it also applies the hack to > resize. > > aviv Hi Aviv, I applied your patch on my old box, but, what exactly should it make smoother ? I didn't notice a big difference when dragging a window showing its contents. Bye Alex >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<