On Wednesday 24 July 2002 16.53, Anders Lund wrote: > Hi, > > During the last time I have noticed an increasing amount of mails beeing sent > to the same list twice, once @kde.org and then again to @mail.kde.org. > > Some times I have recieved up to 8 copies of the same mail, if it has been > cc'd to more lists using both servers again. > > Is there any reason for that? Else please avoid it:) My mails seems to reach > you fine using just @kde.org. > > -anders > The reason is kmails reply to all I guess... Many messages looks like this nowdays: - - - Reply-To: kde-core-devel@mail.kde.org To: kde-core-devel@kde.org - - - When using kmails reply to all - you will get both! (happened to me) I guess the bug is not really kmails but the mail list configuration. /RogerL -- Roger Larsson Skellefteċ Sweden >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<