List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Arts::Dispatcher
From:       thomas.friedrichsmeier () ruhr-uni-bochum ! de
Date:       2002-07-21 22:25:45

Ok,

I found out, my previous problem was related to lots of includes having an

#ifdef HAVE_LIBAUDIOFILE

in them, which I did not have defined. So that's solved now - but the next
problem was not far away:

I use the following idl:

#include <artsflow.idl>
#include <soundserver.idl>

interface EXT_WavPlayObject : Arts::WavPlayObject {
	attribute boolean loop;
	attribute float speed;
};

Then I basically copied wavplayobject_impl.cc replacing the string
WavPlayObject with EXT_WavPlayObject. Everything compiles fine, but the
REGISTER_IMPLEMENTATION (...)-thing does not seem to work. Artsd
complains about a missing implementation for EXT_WavPlayObject and as
soon as I try to connect my Object to anything, the app crashes.
Any ideas, why the implementation does not get registered?

Thanks!
Thomas