List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qt-copy tries to strip the html directory
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-19 21:01:33

I guess you can e-mail kde-core-devel, but they will have probably noticed it
already (it's quite obvious). Actually I downloaded qt from trolltech, and
such problem does not exist. It's just in qt-copy that I found out.

Anyway, as it says in http://developer.kde.org/build/compile_cvs.html , you
should not use "make install" (Can anyone explain me why?).

I quote: "Unlike most compiled software, Qt is compiled in the place where it
will stay instead of using a 'make install'. Please read the INSTALL
instructions in the Qt package. " AFAIK, in that file, it says to use make
install :))