List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-help not working in CVS?
From:       Unai Garro <Unai.Garro () ee ! ed ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-19 16:20:57

After that long time trying to fix the help I still found no reason why it
should not work it's surprising though that khelpcenter runs properly and
then just a "link" from an application doesn't.

I recompiled the whole cvs, and I veryfied everything was compiled properly
(including meinproc), but I still have the same problem.

Did anyone have this problem fixed? It might be that I'm stupid, but I can't
figure it out, and I'm about to give up.