On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 06:22:58AM -0500, Albert Chin-A-Young wrote: > On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 11:39:59AM -0700, Jesse Barnes wrote: > > Please Cc: me on any replies as I'm not subscribed to kde-devel. > > > > I recently tried to compile the KDE 3.0.2 packages on IRIX and was > > able to do so after a little hacking. I've attached some notes that > > cover the issues I had with each package. Overall, nothing major, but > > I did have to workaround the namespace handling bug in the MIPSpro 7.3 > > compilers quite a bit. > > Any idea when the namespace handling bug will be fixed by SGI? BTW, > our solution is to patch moc rather than KDE. Patch attached. It'll be fixed in the next major release of the compilers which shouldn't be _too_ long from now... Jesse >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<